Hot topics
Post non letti
Post nuovi dall'ultima visita
Risposte a topic cui hai partecipato

Fumetti Disney in Arabo

Re:Fumetti Disney in Arabo
    Risposta #15: Lunedė 12 Ago 2024, 22:58:26
    But Google alone is not Enough, especially in Arabic
    I copy all the sentences in the page then I put it in the translator, then I look for some words meaning in context reverso if it doesn't seem right, because many words have many meaning or simply Google gave me the wrong one

I advise you to use deepl too (I have never used it but I know it's good): https://www.deepl.com/it/translator

Grazie, Geena
    I am certainly working on the Spectralia Antarctica and It will definitely help 😁
    I have already found a sentence that I couldn't translate

Che frase č? Magari posso aiutare. Comunque complimenti per il font in arabo dei titoli, mi piace tantissimo!

This one

Risposta #16: Lunedė 12 Ago 2024, 23:04:19
      No, wait
      I think that it makes sense in English ( my, didn't I take a look at the English translation as always? )
      I would like to read your answer anyway
      « Ultima modifica: Lunedė 12 Ago 2024, 23:16:55 da Eurasia »

Grande Tiranno
      Diabolico Vendicatore
      PolliceSu   (2)

• Sfortunato creaturo!
        • Mostra profilo
      PolliceSu   (2)
        Risposta #17: Martedė 13 Ago 2024, 01:03:58
        No, wait
        I think that it makes sense in English ( my, didn't I take a look at the English translation as always? )
        La tradurrei cosė: The Cinereon's one was an unfriendly and haughty barony, as well as very ambitious.
        « Ultima modifica: Martedė 13 Ago 2024, 01:06:13 da Grande Tiranno »
        Catturamento Catturamento!

Eurasia
        Evroniano
        PolliceSu   (1)

• Mostra profilo
        PolliceSu   (1)
          Risposta #18: Mercoledė 14 Ago 2024, 08:35:34
          No, wait
          La tradurrei cosė: The Cinereon's one was an unfriendly and haughty barony, as well as very ambitious.

Grazie
          After finishing the story I will gather all the words that I couldn't handle and ask about them

Eurasia
          Evroniano
          PolliceSu   (2)

• Mostra profilo
          PolliceSu   (2)
            Risposta #19: Lunedė 2 Set 2024, 03:02:50
            In the Arabic magazine We have a kind of censorship that I don't think exists in any of the other publications in other countries

When two characters kiss each other (on the lips), the panel is replaced by another one or modified.
            For example these panels from the story The Prisoner Of White Agony Creek

Or this page from the story Topolino & Minni in: scoppiati!

You can notice the difference if you compare it with the original.
            Although they did a very good job, I always notice that there is something wrong and I immediately realize that something had changed.

Oh, and I did it myself once in the story Orgoglio e pregiudizio
            « Ultima modifica: Lunedė 2 Set 2024, 03:38:31 da Eurasia »

Risposta #20: Venerdė 6 Set 2024, 15:48:19
              Fun fact: in the past they considered Goofy and Arizona Goof ( Indiana Pipps ) the same person:)
              Then, years later, they gave him another name ( they started to appear together, should they ignore those stories just because of that? No)
              « Ultima modifica: Venerdė 6 Set 2024, 16:03:38 da Eurasia »

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
              In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
              Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)