Eurasia
Evroniano
PolliceSu   (2)

• Mostra profilo
PolliceSu   (2)
    Zio Paperone e l'oro nero
    Sabato 14 Set 2024, 03:32:40
    https://inducks.org/story.php?c=Xeg%2FSM++903A

Ne hai mai sentito parlare prima? È l'unica storia scritta e illustrata in Egitto, e non è stata pubblicata in nessun altro paese.

In questa pagina puoi trovare informazioni sulla storia (scritta in arabo, ma puoi usare il traduttore automatico per leggerla) c'è anche un link alla versione pdf, dato che la storia proviene dalla vecchia casa editrice e l'unico posto in cui trovarne i numeri è il mercatino delle pulci.

P.S.: Non l''ho letto :-) Perché è scritto in dialetto colloquiale egiziano, e io preferisco l''arabo classico.
    « Ultima modifica: Martedì 17 Set 2024, 15:09:52 da Eurasia »

tang laoya
    Cugino di Alf
    PolliceSu   (1)

• Mano rampante in campo altrui
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu   (1)
      Re:Zio Paperone e l'oro nero
      Risposta #1: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 14:05:47
      Very interesting! So it means that a publisher was trying to start a local Disney comics production in Egypt? And the author Safwat Farid is famous for any other comics in Egypt beside this single Uncle Scrooge story?
      Ps: I haven't read it  :-) Because it''s written in Egyptian colloquial dialect, and I prefer classical Arabic.
      But does that mean that you can't read the colloquial dialect or that simply you don't enjoy it?
      Sorry for this dumb question, but I really don't have any clue on linguistic habits and varieties in Egypt  ;:)
      « Ultima modifica: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 14:09:24 da tang laoya »
      Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Eurasia
      Evroniano
      PolliceSu   (1)

• Mostra profilo
      PolliceSu   (1)
        Risposta #2: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 14:22:12
        Very interesting! So it means that a publisher was trying to start a local Disney comics production in Egypt? And the author Safwat Farid is famous for any other comics in Egypt beside this single Uncle Scrooge story?
        The story was written for a competition, readers had to read the story and solve the questions, it was divided to 11 parts ( Each part consists of one page )
        According to inducks the author drew just one other story in one page and some covers, but I don't know if he made something else outside Disney
        But does that mean that you can't read the colloquial dialect or that simply you don't enjoy it?
        Sorry for this dumb question, but I really don't have any clue on linguistic habits and varieties in Egypt  ;:)
        It's not a dumb question, don't worry:)
        I can read colloquial dialect ( it's how everyone one talk with each other in Egypt ) but I don't like it in books, songs, and movies.
        Each Arabic country has it's own dialect, but I have always preferred the classical Arabic ( the common language between all Arab countries ) in the things I mentioned.

By the way, it's true that I do live in Egypt, but I'm not Egyptian.
        Actually, I'm from Sudan:)
        « Ultima modifica: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 14:24:00 da Eurasia »

tang laoya
        Cugino di Alf
        PolliceSu   (1)

• Mano rampante in campo altrui
          • Mostra profilo
        PolliceSu   (1)
          Risposta #3: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 15:13:44
          Thanks for the insights!  :D
          So both in Sudan and in Egypt (and in other Arab countries), it is used the same classical Arabic in books, songs, movies, comics...but at the same time an author might choose to use instead the dialect of his own country? There's any standard rule on this (I mean whether to choose one language or the other one) or it is only due to the personal choice of the author?
          Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Eurasia
          Evroniano
          PolliceSu   (1)

• Mostra profilo
          PolliceSu   (1)
            Risposta #4: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 15:34:43
            Thanks for the insights!  :D
            So both in Sudan and in Egypt (and in other Arab countries), it is used the same classical Arabic in books, songs, movies, comics...but at the same time an author might choose to use instead the dialect of his own country? There's any standard rule on this (I mean whether to choose one language or the other one) or it is only due to the personal choice of the author?

I will explain better
            As I said, every Arabic country has it's own dialect that everyone in the country talk with it.
            School books, newspapers and the news on TV are in classical Arabic, and you can use it to talk to someone from another country if you don't understand their dialect ( We can often understand other dialects easily, except for the Maghreb countries such as Algeria and Morocco ).
            As for songs, books, magazines, movies It can be in the dialect or classical. ( For example, if someone decided to write a a novel, book or a song they are free to choose)
            Our Mickey magazine in Egypt was for many years using the dialect, until some point when they started to use the classical.
            That was in the old publishing house, the new one started with the classical directly.
            So, It depends on the system followed in the magazine.
            « Ultima modifica: Domenica 15 Set 2024, 15:36:17 da Eurasia »

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
            In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
            Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)